Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week 2

What strengths do you bring to the class?


My strengths are I am very good at remembering facts, and I have a very strong interest in the history of our world with a specific interest in the United States History.


 What seems new and unfamiliar to you?


I have completed online classes before, but this semester I have two different activities with classes, first this blog I haven't never wrote a blog before so its different, typically I don't really write stuff down especially since I have been trying in general at work and home to take more notes for myself.  Another class I have is Public Speaking so I have to present online for my class which is going to be interesting to say the least.


 How will this class be better with you in it?


The class will be better with me in it due to my work ethic, and personality.  I don't really waste anyones time just get my work done and move to the next week.


 What concerns you?



Biggest concern is I don't like to read a lot, so that is something I am going to have to get over due to there is a lot of reading in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment